Subject: [Leica] Tri Elmar with Polarizer
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 14:35:37 -0700

I've become more interested in the Tri-Elmar lately as a result of my
mountaineering experience last month.  The 3E would seem to be an ideal lens
for this application.

Does anyone know if there is a way to mount the flip polarizer on the 3E?
I've tried using standard screw-in type with my 2.8/21 Elmarit ASPH (which
is also E55) and found the combination so cumbersome as to be effectively
unusable, unless you have alot of time spend.

Suggestions?

Jim Laurel
Business Development Manager
Microsoft Digital Television