Subject: [Leica] Update
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 98 21:32:05 -0700

G'day,

Well spring is here, and it was time to update some of the weekend's work.
If you have time to visit, please feel free to comment. The new images are
under SPRING 98 linked from the opening home page.

The dates for the LUG meets in Chicago and London are being firmed up.
Please direct interest to myself or Jim Licquia licquia@earthlink.net for
the Chicago get together currently planned for the 29th of November, and
myself or Doug Richardson [who I have generously dobbed in as UK
co-ordinator] doug@meditor.demon.co.uk for the London meeting proposed for
the 22nd of November.  There are quite a few coming from out of town in
London, and we have a core group of 4 so far for Chicago. Looking forward
to some fun and snaps,

Cheers

Alastair Firkin,