Subject: [Leica] FS: Polaroid Sprintscan 35 PLUS film scanner
From: Francesco Sanfilippo <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:45:54 -0700

Sorry for the early FS posting, but I need the cash ASAP,
and that's the reason for the great deal in front of you!

Polaroid Sprintscan 35 PLUS film scanner, in box,
with ALL books, warranties, accessories, cables, etc.
ONLY used for a total of 50-60 scans in the past 3 months
I've owned it.  I have owned 4 different film scanners
and this one is the BEST, hands down.  Density and shadow
detail are the highest on the market right now.  I have the
software for both PC and MAC.
Why am I selling?  Because I have to scan thousands of images
per month, and this method is too slow for me.  For a guy creating
a personal web page or doing 20-50 scans a day, this is perfect.
For me, I have to go with PhotoCD.  For Leica images, this one will
do the most justice to your high quality images.
I need some cash ASAP, so I will sell it for the first offer over $1600,
shipping included.  Look this scanner up and you'll see it sells NEW
for over $1900.  Mine is LIKE NEW, always kept in a locked cabinet
when not in use.

Email me at fls@5senses.com or call me today at (619) 223-1386.
I WILL sell it today for such a low price, so hurry!