Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 improvements?
From: Michael Volow <mvolo@acpub.duke.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 22:10:19 -0400 (EDT)

Which way  one turns the camera for vertical shooting depends somewhat
on whether one is left-eyed or right-eyed. I view through my left
eye exclusively, so that the viewfinder is over my left eye and the
remainder of the camera body is against my forehead and the shutter is on
top. However, if I were right-eyed, I would hold the shutter end of the
camera in my right palm, and keep the view finder end of the camera on
top.

Michael Volow (mvolo@acpub.duke.edu)
Durham VA Medical Center, Durham, NC
919 286 0411 Ext 6933