Subject: re: [Leica] Dan's Xlnt adventure, and my 35/1.4 ASPH lens.
From: Larry Kopitnik <kopitnil@marketingcomm.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:47:50 -0500

I'm curious, Jim:  What film did you use, and what speed did you rate it
at? Just to tuck the info into the back of my mind should I have the
opportunity to make such a trip.

Thanks,
Larry

My very low light, and non existent light photographs are all
outstanding. My daughter used her R7 on the trip and could not do anything
in these low light situations. She's jealous! :) In trains, in subways, on
airplanes, night street scenes, in restaurants, red light district of
Amsterdam. All recorded perfectly. I even have the Crown Jewels at the
Tower of London, The rooms in Windsor castle, scenes within Westminster
Abby (the table and candle where Diana's coffin was, etc.) . This is an
amazing lens. It just never seems to give up. When you say "aah... it's too
dark," it'll pull a photograph out of the murk.