Subject: [Leica] Red Dots and Leica Recognition
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 14:41:09 EDT

I'm certain that most non-photo-enthusiast citizens (of many countries) under
the age of 50 don't readily recognize the Leica name, camera or its cost...I
refer to *honest* citizens, though; I'm equally certain that
thieves--especially professional ones--can spot a Leica from 100 yards off in
pea-soup fog even if it has its logo taped-over.  Only in the comic books
could someone put on a little black eyemask and even his closest friends
wouldn't recognize who he really was.

Jay