Subject: [Leica] Numbers of M6HMs made and sold
From: Cummer Family <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 17:08:30 -0400

I missed the discussion about the numbers of M6HMs made and sold but recall
someone said about 600. Is that number based on Frank Filippone's
collection of serial numbers (which would list LUG readers purchases and
perhaps readers of Stephen Gandy's excellent Camera quest site). 600 seems
like a very small number to me. Any thoughts about this anyone?
Best Regards
Howard Cummer.