Subject: [Leica] R6
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 98 06:45:23 -0700

Thib,

@@@@@@@@@@
What do you think about the R6?
@@@@@@@@@@

I try not to. My accountant is upset with me already, but for what its
worth, some people do not like the lack of continuous shutter speeds. We
hear a lot about Leica glass being made to be wide open, and in some
lights, you will have to shut it down, just to have the correct exposure,
so if you want to use your camera with the lens wide open with Chrome film
I was told to go for the R7 or 8. Seemed a good excuse, but I did love the
feel of the camera, and the thought that it was "mechanical"

Cheers

Alastair Firkin,