Subject: Re: [Leica] Hubble Paper Weight!?- not really! I was just kidding!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 13:07:58 -0400

Marc-
Didn't one of the astronauts comment that his only concern was that the
vehicle he was riding in was done by the lowest biudder?! When Leica says
they have trouble with their subcontractors, I hope it is over some issue
besides cost! I would like to believe that a much hoped for Leica 24-200mm
f2 Aspheric APO zoom would not be built by the lowest bidder.
Dan,
Grinnin' like a 'possum!
dwpost@msn.com