Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposure
From: "Michael D. Turner" <mike@lcl-imaging.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 11:03:31 -0700

At 10:13 AM 10/2/1998 -0700, Jim Brick, you wrote...
>My daughter, who bought an R7 earlier this year, is still using square-P
>mode. Why? Because her dad is a lazy bum! I haven't yet made the time
>available to begin teaching her the basics of photography. You know... the
>cobblers children have no shoes. Anyway... she has come to me many times
>and said "why is only part of my picture in focus?" or "why is the subject
>so dark?" when I look at your pictures, I don't see these problems.

<snip>
Ah, but now that she has experienced the problems first hand, she will
better appreciate and understand the concepts you expose her to, then begin
applying them in ways that have meaning to her.
I'd say now is the perfect time to start teaching her.

Mike

"Sing whatever is well made..."
- -W. B. Yeats