Subject: Re: [Leica] 21 ASP Chrome or Black ?
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 13:56:08 -0700

Buzz,
I don't understand your query. Photographically it does not matter, so it
seems to be a matter of getting what looks good to you. Collectors seem to
want chrome, so that might be a consideration. I like th elook of black
cameras and lenses, so I would get black. You seem to like both, so you must
decide on your own. You can't go wrong photographically--both are marvelous.
Joe Stephenson