Subject: [Leica] Leicaflex MarkII
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 20:26:45

Hi,

 As far as I know, these were equipped with focusing screen with a small
circular microprism.  In the past couple of months, I have seen three of
these with all plain gound screen.  What gives?
 Also, two of these had dark blue tint on both sides of the bottom corner
of the viewfinder.  Is this normal or sign of degradation of the
viewfinder?  I know yellowish viewfinder of the Leicaflex is a sign of
aging degradation but have not heard about this kind of blue tint on each
corner.
 Thanks in advance.

Regards,
David