Subject: Re: [Leica] no off switch on M6
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 09:37:55 -0700

I don't know, Milos.
I use a different camera bag--really a Pelican case--and I have run the
battery down on several occasons. Most annoying. I have just learned to set
the shutter speed dial to B , or if I know I am taking the last photo before
putting the camera away, I don't wind the film forward. To me it's th emost
annoying Leica feature, and I wish there were a better solution.
Joe Stephenson