Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 w goggles on M6 (wasM6TTL desirable?)
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 08:54:20 -0700

The 50mm Leitz bright line finder is SBOOI, its life size, you can
easily have both eyes open when looking through it. Its as good as an
auxillary finder can be.

The 35mm Leitz bright line finder is SBLOO, not life size but also as
good as an auxillary finder can be.  In good condition they go for at
least $300, often more.  At that price you would think Leitz would bring
them back into production!

Dennis