Subject: [Leica] M + R
From: "Gib Robinson" <robinson@sfsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 09:01:26 -0700

Thanks to all who passed on information about the 400mm f/6.8. I'm impressed
not only with this group's information resources but with the
resourcefullness of those who have used the 400 lens head for both M and R
cameras. Given the complexity of the rest of my life (a given with a
daughter under three), I'm going to stick with the less flexible route and
look for a 3-cam tube, recent shoulder stock, grip and lens head.

- --Gib