Subject: [Leica] CAPE COD SEMINAR
From: "Mervin S. Stewart" <MervinStewart@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 17:45:56 -0400

Just returned from the Cape Cod Seminar with Ted Grant, Walter Heun and S=
al
DiMarco, Jr.  It was nice meeting and talking photography with:  with Jay=

Coleman,Jim Feris, Tina Manley, Leon Pomeroy, Richard Wasserman, Eric Wel=
ch and
Roy Zartarian.....We all had red dots on our badges so that we could reco=
gnize
each other and get acquainted.  We ought to do this more often!  =

Mervin Stewart