Subject: [Leica] M6TTL???
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 17:17:35 -0700 (PDT)

Lucien wrote:

""Bill,

I know it's not possible, but I think Leica should stop
immediatly the M6 TTL, restart the production of the old
M6 (0,72 and 0,85) and come at the PMA with a new M7.
(and after that continue the old M6 together with the M7).

The minimum they can do, is to give to the M6TTL speed dial
the same finish as on the old M6.
The new speed dial is really to cheap.
And also give to the black M6TTL a BLACK accessory (flash) shoe.
The chrome paint they use for the moment look also really cheap.

The new Flash SF20 should be totally black also.

Just my two centimes,

Lucien""

Hi Lucien,

For now, we are just going to have to wait.  I think when Leica hires
a new CEO (President) that there are going to be some drastic changes
made.

The introduction of the M6TTL appears to represent the indecision  and
lack of clear direction that exists in Leica's top management.

Kind regards,
Bill Erfurth