Subject: Re: [Leica] M6TTL???
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 00:55:09 EDT

<< So let Leica introduce new TTL models, or all elecronic or whatever, I'm
 sure that people will like them.  Just don't get rid of the old "M6 Classic"

I'm sure Leica (or their subcontractors) keep all old tooling equipment.  So
if they make the classic Coke error, they can  remedy it within a Leica
year...which seems to equal dog years.  :-)

Arturo