Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Scratching eyeglasses
From: "Roger L. Bunting" <rlbunting@my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 06:17:39 -0700

I noticed on a camping trip that I was beginning to scratch my eyeglasses (with M3). I have a long eye relief with my glasses and it is a problem to see the whole frame so my glasses lens really gets moved around over the eyepiece. I had some moleskin (the adhesive backed pads used to pad feet from blisters) in my pack and fashioned a small pad for around the view finder. After many years, I've changed it as needed and the last time, darkened it with a permanant magic marker. A little ratty but no more scratched lenses.

Roger
- --

- -----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums