Subject: [Leica] LHSA Annual Meeting
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 14:34:32 -0400

Would any Luggers who may have attended the LHSA meeting care to briefly
comment on the meeting?  As you know, I recently spent three weeks in
Europe and had no more available vacation time to personally attend.  I
would be particularly interested in the tone of the Tamarkin Auction.
With zillions of extra-assets erased by the stock market downdraft,  I
wonder if auction prices were soft.

Paul