Subject: RE: [Leica] Looking after old customers
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 15:21:00 -0400

>Got a couple of F2s as well, which may be a
> little more refined in certain respects, but don't have quite the
> character
> of the original article.
>
> But talking of tanks (and keeping on topic) I also love and use a
> couple of
> Leicaflex SLs - the viewfinder and metering system is second to none, and
> the lenses aren't bad either.........:-?
>
> Slan
>
> Alex

 Looking through Requiem thinking of all our discussions about this lens
cleaner, or that cleaning mark, or this way or that way to protect and care
for equipment - while looking at some of the photos showing photographers
with mud covered Fs and Ms, making incredible pictures. There is certainly
one thing you can say for the original Fs and the M3 and M2s - and for the
newer Ms for that matter - they are built to last!again last night I
couldn't help but chuckle