Subject: Re: [Leica] Adams Moonrise with 2 churches
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 17:12:44 -0700

Jacques,
I read your post last week, and today when I went to work I looked at a
poster of the Hernandez image. I could not see more than one church. And
while I don't know Hernandez, as a New Mexican I think it would be most
unusual to find more htan one church in a community like Hernandez.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson