Subject: Re: [Leica] CAPE COD SEMINAR
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 19:16:03 EDT

Mervin:

A good summing up regarding our Cape Cod Leica Seminar and especially
delighted to see the names of LUG members present....I enjoyed meeting you
all!

I'm preparing a video tape of "Selected Highlights" of this Seminar and will
send you  the copy you have requested after I return from the University of
Tennessee where I'm scheduled to lecture this week:  please give me until the
end of the month in this matter as I'm also moving my 20th Floor Manhattan
Apartment (all ten tons of "stuff" accummulated over many years...by the way
its costing $1,000.00 a ton).

Enjoyed your comments.

Leon
LP6@aol.com