Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica's new chairman
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 21:59:07 -0400 (EDT)

But does he take pictures? If he does, which cameras does he own?
Also...was the new chairman hired to make the Leica Company
successfull? Or was he hired to raise the price of the common stock?
I'm not a stock holder. I'm a Leica holder (many).
I'd like to know if, like in U.S. companies, the new Chairman
was given stock options as part of his pay. Then we'll know.
Ed