Subject: [Leica] 1954 US Camera
From: "Bill Butz" <bbutz@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 19:42:39 -0700

      I found a copy of the 1954 U S camera in a used book store today and
would recommend it to any Leica user. It has a whole Chapter on Magnum
Photographers including Henri Cartier-Bresson and Robert Capa. Also the
chapter on European Photography including the work of Robert Frank and
Robert Doisneau is excellent. It was a time when the  photojournalist were
switching from Rolliflexs  to Leicas. I am going to try and identify the
cameras used and will report back. Bill     PS: I am a IIIF and M3 user