Subject: [Leica] Exhibition note + Italy & Japan travel hints
From: "Garbutt, Robert" <RGarbutt@ncrpexec.telstra.com.au>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:19:00 +1000

For those LUGgers in Italy, particularly around Milan I am having a short 5
day exhibition from 21 - 25 October at BLOOM, Via Curiel 39, Mezzago; phone
039-623853.  Its open 21.00 - 24.00 daily.  I'll have around 60 images from
Central Australia (landscape) on show.  I'm afraid the shots were pre-Leica
and taken with my Nikon FM2 and Zeiss-Ikon Nettar.  Despite this
shortcoming, it would be lovely to meet you if you are able to visit.

On a wider front I am interested in some travel tips and camera haunts
(galleries, camera shops) in Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome and Tokyo.

In Tokyo I am particularly interested in stocking up on paper.  Where should
I look for Oriental Seagull.  It is becoming next to impossible to get it in
Australia, and then only in 8x10.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Regards,
Rob.