Subject: [Leica] In search of the perfect bag.......
From: "Greg Bicket" <GBicket@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 11:48:35 -0600

Hi LUGgers,

Perhaps like many of you, I remain in search of the perfect camera bag.  The
1998  Leica system handbook talks about a bag I have not seen in any of my
camera store searches.  It is called the "New Generation" "Outdoor" model
bag, comes in two sizes, and looks terrific.

My priorities are shock absorption/general contents protection, clever
storage solutions, sturdy materials and quality construction.  I have an
R8/winder kit, ranging in five lenses from 24mm to the f4 280mm, and usually
carry a Metz 40 strobe.

Has anyone seen these bags?  Any LUGgers have any experience with them?
Perhaps they are new, I have never seen one.  Any of the LUGger dealers sell
them?  Price?  The pictures are quite small, but they look like good ones.

No apparent red logo to tape over [8-), sorry, couldn't help myself.

Many thanks for info regarding the perfect bag for this gear.  Enjoy the
light.

Greg Bicket