Subject: Re: [Leica] Visoflex
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 23:07:44 +0100

Sorry to intrude - I have a Visoflex II and it works very well with my =
M6.
Its a bit slow to use as you must swing the mirror up for metering but =
with
60 mm Elmar results are first class. I have used it with 50 mm and 90 m=
lenses with no problems but 35 mm Summilux cannot be mounted.
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen
my=F6s suomeksi

- ----------
> From: B. D. Colen <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: RE: [Leica] Visoflex
> Date: 07. lokakuuta 1998 18:10
>=20
> Mark - How useful/usable is the visoflex III with the M6 - Does the
metering
> work? Are all the lenses useable?
>=20

much
> > more useful and Model III best. The entire Visoflex line was droppe=
about