Subject: RE: [Leica] Slimline case for M6?
From: "Daniel Ho" <hod@idirect.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 22:14:27 -0400

Thanks Jim,  I only carry around a M6 and a 35/2 with rectangular shade so
either will likely do.  The price difference IS something to think about
though.  I rather spend it on film...but, that being said, the Fogg bags are
very nicely built and obviously designed by a M photographer.

Daniel Ho/Toronto