Subject: Re: [Leica] strobe vs. naturtal light
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 11:10:45 -0700

I'm always amused by discussions regarding "natural light" vs. other types
of light. In the end, light is light. It may be used badly or  well,
depending on the skill and judgment of the photographer, but it's still just
light. I suspect the old-timers who used "naturla light" so well would have
been quite glad to use modern strobes, etc., if they had been available. I
always hope that those who view my photos will look at what's on the paper
and not be aware of what kind of lens, light, or whatever was used to get
the image. I'm sure this will arouse strong feelings in some, but it's just
one person's opinion.
sincerely,
Joe Stephenson