Subject: [Leica] Leica in Met Home
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 15:00:47 EDT

I don't know how many of you subscibe to shelter magazines.  On page 137 of
the November/December issue of Metropolitan Home Magazine is a photo of
Italian architect Ettore Sottsass with what looks like an M-6 with either a 24
or 21mm lens and finder around his neck.  I think Leicas fit with the
architecture of the house-simple, basic shapes and highly funcional.  Just
thought you'd like to know.

	Richard Wasserman