Subject: RE: [Leica] Slimline case for M6?
From: jimbrick@photoaccess.com (Jim Brick)
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 14:15:33 -0700

The case is:

Domke 710-10 Compact Pouch 5x9"  and I lost the paper but think it is very
close to $24.95 (no more than $34.95). It comes in tan, black, and I think
dark blue.

The Fogg cases are the Piccolo (smaller than the Domke) for $109.05 and the
Flute (thicker than the Domke) for $149.95

The Domke case is great.

Jim