Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 400-Developer?
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@jnlcom.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 16:31:54 -0500

This is not what was posted last time but I like Edwal TG7.  This
developer works really well for the TMZ films and is made for "T" grain
films like the Delta and TMAX films, its partener FG7 is a very nice
developer for low grain in Tri-x and Neopan films, add a little sodium
sulfite and you have a great developer for push processing with good
grain.

Philip Kokoczka wrote

>Sorry for bringing this up again. Several weeks ago, there was some
>discussion on the best developer for Delta 400, yielding speed and fine
>grain. If the person who posted the developer recommendation could do so
>again, I would be forever greatfull.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
new book at http://www.volmania.com