Subject: Re: [Leica] Lucien tripod Gitzo and help for M6 choice versus HM
From: budcook@ibm.net
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 17:59:45 -0500

Pierre-Jean,
I just discussed this very same thing on the phone with my regular dealer.
He insists that it isn't convenient at all to use the 35 on the M6HM even
though I don't wear glasses.  He was adamant that I actually check out the
HM before buying one.

I still don't like the cluttered viewfinder of the standard .72 M6 despite
the fact that I could get one in my preferred finish - chrome.

I suggest you try to actually see these two cameras side by side before
making a decision.

Regards,
Bud