Subject: Re: [Leica] Cry for help: stolen Leicas!!!!
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 21:35:46 +0200

Erwin,

I wanted to give your list to a couple of dealers here in Brussels, but both had already received the bulletin with the information from the Dutch distributors (presumably via the Belgian ditto). I do not know whether this is true in other European countries, but certainly it
appears that the scumbags will have a difficult time selling the loot via dealers in the Benelux countries.

Perhaps ebay is a good place to check...

Nathan

Erwin Puts wrote:

> Hello Luggers,
>
> Last weekend the Dutch distributor got a nasty surprise. Part of his supply has been stolen. Find below all serial numbers of stolen items.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html