Subject: Re: [Leica] Pushing Kodachrome 200
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 21:28:53 -0300

Nigel:

The book is called the Kodak Professional Products Phot Manual and is only
a year or so old.  It stated it would compensate for, not correct
perfectly.  In the case of sports photographs, close is good enough, as the
colour can be fine tuned during the separations for printing.  I think they
were refering to the mercury vapour lighting at sporting events in stadiums
and arenas.

Regards,

Robert