Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted Grant Underwear King (was: Black Finish)
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 18:00:22 -0700

Dan Post wrote:
>While we're pickin' on Ted, and to keep it on topic- he'd have to use the
>five letter designation for used underwear specifically sold for Leicas- has
>a red dot on the waistband and could be listed in the compendium as 'CRUDR'
>or 'FUNKY' Lens Cleaning Material!
>( Sorry Ted- I've been a baaaaad boy!)

Hey my friend,

broad shoulders and baggy shorts here! :)  What I didn't know was you WERE
peaking in the window when I changed my "red dot Leica FUNKY shorts!"  :)

They weren't supposed to be announced until January when I could just stand
them up outside frozen stiff on bill boards! :)

Good on all you guys who "beat on me" this past week over the under shorts
at least my wife got a good laugh out of it. Me?  What the hell, humour
made of oneself is a nice form of flattery. Thanks everyone. :)

ted