Subject: [Leica] Leica and Contax Discussion
From: "Glen M. Robinson" <gmrobinson@imation.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 20:29:45 -0500

     There have been many exchanges in this group comparing various cameras
and lenses, but I do not recall reading a discussion comparing modern Leica
and Contax SLR cameras.  I have a Contax SLR with several lenses that I use
in my research laboratory and am impressed with the quality of the images
it produces, but have never felt any special interest towards this tool.  I
cannot even recall its model number; I just use the thing.  This is
probably the right way to treat cameras.

     However, I do not practice my own preaching when it comes to my Leica
rangerfinders.  I treat and love them almost as if they are my children.

     Could you experts compare Leica and Contax SLR cameras?

     Glen Robinson