Subject: Re: [Leica] Venice and Leica
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 07:06:05 -0400 (EDT)

5000 R3 Safari bodies were built in the late 70s. Four lenses were made to
match, 28 Elmarit, 50 Summicron, 50 Summilux, and 180 Elmar. These were
packged with a pair of 8x22? binoculars with similar finish in a matching
attache type foam lined case.

Cheers!

kw

>Last week I visited Venice to give a presentation.
>This is a perfect place to make some nice pictures.
>Among all the tourist however, I saw no Leica at all!
>Instead at a window shop  I saw beside
>a Leica MD-2 a green Leica R3- electronic with
>an also green 1.4/50. Is this something special ?
>
>Richard.

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                        <kwilcox@gfn.org>