Subject: Re: [Leica] Venice and Leica
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 21:20:15 -0400

Ted Grant wrote:

SNIP

> That's why I like to do the "walk about" at dawn when everyone else is
> still in bed and I have the city quietly to myself.  And in there lies the
> secret of finding new angles anywhere. :)  New day, fresh body and clear
> mind. :) Besides it's gorgeous light!!!! :) And Leicas and light go hand in
> hand. :)
>
> ted

Mr. Grant,

You are truly an inspiration. This was the best thing I've read all day
and was just what I needed to kick myself out of some creative doldrums.
Sometimes even photography seems like work. At least it has lately. This
will help regain some of the creativity and freshness that I need.
Thanks.

Carl Socolow