Subject: RE: [Leica] Beoon and TriX
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 21:14:06 -0700

You didn't miss anything. Film preferences are just that. Tri-X is still one
of Kodak's biggest B&W sellers because a lot people like the results they
get with it, consistently. It's also very tolerant of exposure and
processing variations, more so than the T-grain films, and that suits some
folks' shooting style. If you didn't like the results you had with Tri-X and
HC110 or Xtol a few months ago, you might try changing the developing time
and arrive at one that works for you. But if you're getting results you like
with your current film/developer combo, stick with that.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.