Subject: [Leica] TID>Ernst Hass
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 10:57:06 -0500

I guess it only goes to show what a shallow person I am because I was
looking again at Haas' work (yesterday) and I'm still not impressed with
it.  It appears to me to be just gimmicky stuff using slow shutter
speeds.

Please don't berate me for my lack of taste.  I'm doing my best to
understand what others see in the likes of Haydn or a lot of Mozart.  On
the other hand, I should get credit for my passion for Monet, preference
for chess over checkers and some other signs of some maturity:-)

Bud