Subject: RE: [Leica] T400CN Vs XP2 Super with Leica M lens
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 17:12:47 -0400

Compared as Erwin would compare? No. Used both with 35 Summilux ASPH, 50
Summicron, and 90 Summicron? Yes.

I much prefer the look of the XP2 Super to the Kodak. I find the XP2 Super
is contrastier, and even when printed in the auto color printer provides a
more traditional B&W look than the Kodax film...

For what ever it's worth....