Subject: [Leica] T400CN Vs XP2 Super with Leica M lens
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 06:50:54 EDT

I would agree that the Kodak film has a much lower contrast than the Ilford.
I have found that Ilford Multigrade 4 needs higher contrast levels and
therefore the Ilford film (surprisingly :>) suits it better.   As I am not
very keen on the Multigrade I personally find that the Kodak seems to suit my
work better and I have had it processed in many places with a lot of success.

This film would seem to be an ideal film to travel with as you can get it
developed almost anywhere before returning home and thus cut down on the risk
of your film being affected by x-ray equipment at the airports.

Gerry