Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #365
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 07:14:16 -0500

At 09:44 PM 10/13/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Not just you Eric, but all the others who have slapped this guy in the
>face after he boldly allowed us to see his work!
>
>Boy, I wonder what would happen if I made a page of my nudes
>for all of you to view??

No, Francesco, it wasn't because he does nekkid ladies. Though I found his
slightly worse than a certain magazine editor's tortured poses.

It was more the print quality. Flat, or more like they looked like first
work prints after no test strips. Then there was the subject matter. Some
intriguing stuff, but pretty elementary stuff. Now I'm not saying I'm up in
the loft heights and should be working for National Geographic or anything.
Far from it. But I know what I like, and he asked for opinions, after a
flaming post about the purity of cameras without meters. Then in his
invitation he referred to that post again. He set himself up for it. But I
have to admit, we probably jumped harder than we should have.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.