Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #365
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:46:48 -0400

But I
> have to admit, we probably jumped harder than we should have.
> --
>
> Eric Welch
> St. Joseph, MO

I don't know, Eric...Given that the usual politeness level of discussion on
this list is light years above that on most such lists - which would tend to
suggest that there could be a little pent up aggression waiting to flow
through fingers to keyboards - and given that the poster jumped on the
entire list with both feet, attacking not only people's interests, but their
photographic skills as well...I think the responses have been pretty
appropriate. I would be willing to bet that had he just lurked, or joined in
a discussion - any discussion - and then suggested that people look at his
photos - the rection would have been infinitely more factful and polite, if
not necessarilly more positive.

But, hey, I suppose I'm not known for my tact, so... :-)