Subject: Re: [Leica] FIKUS lens hood
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:50:30 -0500

Noel,
Laney states that the later Wetzlar version of this hood replaced the
clamping ring and screw with spring loaded clips which engaged in the groove
around the rim of the later Summitar lenses and were operated by push levers
on each side.

I believe the Summitar always took a 36mm filter so it would seem safe to
obtain either version of the hood.

Bud