Subject: [Leica] Servicing Leica
From: Emanuel-Temp_Lowi@READERSDIGEST.com
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 11:33:14 -0400

Just wanted to put in a good word for the folks at Kinderman-Leica Canada's
Service Department.
I recently bought a heavily used M3 for very little, hoping to one day make
use of it as a backup camera body.  It was really a junker, something one
would buy for parts only. Well, after a little while in the skilled hands
of Kinderman-Leica near Toronto, I received the camera back last week and
it feels - I'm not kidding - like a new camera now.
There can't be many companies in this world that will agree to rebuild a
product they manufactured more than 30 years ago. Many thanks to Jerry
Smith, the Scottish master Leica technician!
Try them at 905-940-9262.