Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #365
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:02:01 -0400

Eric - I couldn't agree more that one doesn't do someone any favors by being
"polite," rather than honest, when asked to comment on any form of art.
However...There's honest and honest. Under normal circumstances I would
never call someone's work "Crap"-which I did in this case - even if I felt
it was.

B. D.