Subject: [Leica] Serial numbers...who's collecting?
From: "Isaac H Crawford" <eyes1@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 23:14:14 -0400

I picked up my M6HM yesterday...wasn't somebody collecting serial numbers? I
got word from Leica USA that they didn't have any more HM models left. I
also got the 75mm summilux. The good thing is that I got a good price on it,
the bad thing is that I can't afford any more lenses and I worry that 75mm
may not be the ideal length to use all the time (unlike a 50mm...). Still,
everyone says this is a fine lens, I'll find out tomorrow when I go
shooting. BTW, are there any things in particular I should shoot when using
a brand new camera test-wise?

Happy Shooting!
Isaac